When control counts, we offer resorbable, regenerative healing for multiple kinds of trauma and wounds.
TISSUE PATCHES & OCULAR TISSUE PATCHES
WHEN CONTROL COUNTS
When you’re faced with deep tissue trauma, whether due to injury, disease or surgery, you want a product that will allow you to control the healing process as much as possible. SIS+™, a unique porcine-derived small intestine submucosa product processed with ion therapy, can be used as a surgical patch for tissue repair and reinforcement.
- Support and promotion of wound healing and tissue remodeling by providing a biocompatible, absorbable tissue repair matrix
- Angiogenic promoters, including a unique combination of ions which promote rapid healing and a reduced infection potential
- Excellent physical properties, including high suture retention and bursting strength
- Encouragement of rapid tissue ingrowth
- Hernia repairs
- Abdominal wall reconstruction
- Thoracic defects
- Oral nasal fistulas
- Dura-cap repair/replacement
Ocular patches are suitable for:
- Deep melting ulcers
- Corneal laceration
- Full-thickness corneal defects
- Corneal ulcers or other tissue repairs
Join our email newsletter
You'll receive free offers, coupons, case studies and other interesting information from Avalon Medical. We promise not to flood your inbox with worthless ads and we will never share your information with anyone.