When control counts, we offer resorbable, regenerative healing for multiple kinds of trauma and wounds.
TISSUE PATCHES & OCULAR TISSUE PATCHES
WHEN CONTROL COUNTS
When you’re faced with deep tissue trauma, whether due to injury, disease or surgery, you want a product that will allow you to control the healing process as much as possible. SIS+™, a unique porcine-derived small intestine submucosa product processed with ion therapy, can be used as a surgical patch for tissue repair and reinforcement.
SIS+™ offers you:
- Support and promotion of wound healing and tissue remodeling by providing a biocompatible, absorbable tissue repair matrix
- Angiogenic promoters, including a unique combination of ions which promote rapid healing and a reduced infection potential
- Excellent physical properties, including high suture retention and bursting strength
- Encouragement of rapid tissue ingrowth
Indications for use of SIS+™ tissue patches include:
- Hernia repairs
- Abdominal wall reconstruction
- Thoracic defects
- Oral nasal fistulas
- Dura-cap repair/replacement
Ocular patches are suitable for:
- Deep melting ulcers
- Corneal laceration
- Full-thickness corneal defects
- Corneal ulcers or other tissue repairs
Suitable for use in dogs, cats, and horses. Looking for more information about how to best use our SIS+™ product? Check out our news post for our simple pro tips for effective use.