When you’re faced with deep tissue trauma, whether due to injury, disease or surgery, you want a product that will allow you to control the healing process as much as possible. SIS+™, a unique SIS product processed with ion therapy, can be used as a surgical patch for tissue repair and reinforcement.
What It Is…
- Porcine-derived small intestine submucosa (SIS)
- Processed to maintain a framework of scaffolding for tissue ingrowth
- Contains structural proteins (such as collagen & elastin) as well as other extracellular matrix proteins and GAG compounds
What It Does…
- Supports and promotes wound healing and tissue remodeling by providing a biocompatible, absorbable tissue repair matrix
- Contains angiogenic promoters, including a unique combination of ions which promote rapid healing and a reduced infection potential
- Offers excellent physical properties, including high suture retention and bursting strength
- Prevents large wound encapsulation
SIS+™ offers you all the benefits you’ve come to expect from an SIS product, along with the increasingly rapid healing response that comes with our unique ion therapy.
This product listing is for a 4-ply laminate in a standard 10cm x 7cm size, perfect for wound patching where a bit more stability and strength may be required.