Looking for a bit more flexibility in your tissue patching materials? These smaller patches provide you with maximum versatility and low incidences of waste materials. Comes with two multi-laminate, individually sterilized, 4cm x 7cm patches.
What It Is…
- Porcine-derived small intestine submucosa (SIS)
- Processed to maintain a framework of scaffolding for tissue ingrowth
- Contains structural proteins (such as collagen & elastin) as well as other extracellular matrix proteins and GAG compounds
What It Does…
- Supports and promotes wound healing and tissue remodeling by providing a biocompatible, absorbable tissue repair matrix
- Contains angiogenic promoters, including a unique combination of ions which promote rapid healing and a reduced infection potential
- Offers excellent physical properties, including high suture retention and bursting strength
- Prevents large wound encapsulation
SISplus offers you all the benefits you’ve come to expect from an SIS product, along with the increasingly rapid healing response that comes with our unique ion therapy.